- I love the outdoors and am OK living without the comforts of home.
- The prospect of not having showers or baths and having to use pit latrines, heating water for sponge-bathing and sleeping in tents sounds like an interesting adventure!
- I grew up as a MK (Missionary Kid).
- I’m searching about life and faith. I may or may not call myself Christian.
- I am in good health.
- I am open to telling 20 minutes of my story to others who have similar life experiences.
- If married, I am ok not having married accommodations but sleeping separated for the week.
- Between 21 to 35 years old. NOTE: Classic ReBoot alumni who are under 21 are welcome to send in an application for consideration.
If that's you, you're invited to join us for this retreat in the midst of God's marvelous creation.
What is Wilderness ReBoot?
Wilderness ReBoot is a co-ed retreat for MKs ages 21-35 willing to be challenged physically and spiritually, while deepening their relationship with God by seeking His direction in their lives.
As an MK, your life has been full of incredible opportunities, cross-cultural experiences and multiple transitions. You've made the transition back to Canada. You've studied, worked, engaged in community, and you're wondering what's next? What better place to evaluate, than to meet together with your peers -MKs just like you- to enjoy the outdoors and seek God together?
What you'll experience at Wilderness ReBoot:
Through solitude, outdoor activities, relationships and teaching, we’ll help you re-view and celebrate your past experiences as an MK, re-fresh through worship, fun activities, and meaningful interaction; and empower you to re-enter life with greater understanding and confidence.
- At Wilderness ReBoot, you’ll build new relationships with fellow MKs and find a safe place to share what’s on your heart.
- We'll be riding horses, hiking, mountain climbing, rock climbing, rappelling, white water rafting and more.
What you'll learn at Wilderness ReBoot:
Our focus will be on "Encountering the Beauty of God" in 3 key areas:
- In SOLITUDE in the wilderness.
- In COMMUNITY by telling your story and actively listening to other's stories.
- By PURSUING your calling and DISCERNING God's good plan for your life.
Some of the topics we will work through are:
We are always improving Wilderness ReBoot!
Are you an MK between 21 and 35 years old in Canada (or soon to be in Canada) and would like to share with us a bit about yourself?
If so, we would love to hear from you, no strings attached. Please click HERE!