Partner with Us
Join us in Supporting Cross Cultural Workers and their children!
It's the act of togetherness rather than independence, that God calls us to journey together. MORE Network is a Canada-wide collaborative cooperative. Christ focused Mission organizations, Training & Resourcing organizations, Churches and Camps partner together to care for, nurture, and support cross-cultural workers and their children.
The basic elements of becoming a MORE Network partner are quite simple; we invite partners to:
- commit to being actively involved in the MORE Network and/or the Canadian MK Network through one or more people giving of their time, ideas, and support.
- promote MORE Network and Canadian MK Network within your sphere of influence, including your ministry website(s).
- give financially according to the MORE Network, based on your ministry size.
- allow MORE Network to promote your ministry, indicating the relationship between us in on our pamphlets, website, etc.
- sign the Ministry Covenant indicating agreement to the vision, mission and core values of the MORE Network.
- If you are interested in finding out more about joining this amazing network, please contact the MORE Network National Team Leader, Paul Dyck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to network with us?
Our growing list of Partners, in alphabetical order: