Partner with Us
Join us in Supporting Cross Cultural Workers
As God continues to bless this ministry, more and more agencies, churches and other organizations are partnering together to care for, nurture and support cross-cultural workers and their children.
The basic elements of becoming a MORE Network partner are quite simple; we invite partners to:
- commit to being actively involved in the MORE Network and/or the Canadian MK Network through one or more people giving of their time, ideas, and support.
- promote MORE Network and Canadian MK Network on your ministry website(s).
- give financially according to the MORE Network formula which is based on your ministry size.
- allow MORE Network to use your ministry logo in their work – i.e. on our pamphlets, our website, etc.
- sign the Ministry Covenant indicating agreement to the vision, mission and core values of the MORE Network.
- If you are interested in finding out more about joining this amazing network please contact the MORE Network National Team Leader, Paul Dyck at email@example.com
Come and be part this exciting Vision!